Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 7: HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!

The day after Halloween something amazing happens.... Hallmark Christmas movies begin. It is so great. I love this time of year, it's getting to be Christmas time, well at my house it basically already is. The tree is up, music is on and Hallmark movies are a constant.  When I lived at home, my dad and I would stay up and watch all the Christmas movies on Hallmark, then one year my mom finally started watching them with us and we joke around because my dad and I have already seen basically all of them.  But every year they come out with new ones.  They are the most predictable shows, with not the greatest acting, but they make me feel good and so happy! Stefan is not a big fan but I slowly am converting him because we have to watch them all the time! This is really one of my favorite parts of this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment