Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 3: My Calling

Every Wednesday night at 6:30 I drive over to my church building and meet with girls between 12-18 for an activity. We also meet together every Sunday for one hour during our church block. I absolutely LOVE my calling. These girls that I serve with are amazing. I love each one of them! I also love the leaders that I serve with, we have become the best of friends! I learn so much from the other leaders and my girls, they have made my testimony grow so much! I can't even express how much I love doing this. I am over personal progress and it has been fun to get to do it all again. It definitely is a time consuming calling and it gets overwhelming sometimes but I love it!! Here are a few of the other leaders. Missing Kelsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment