Thursday, June 19, 2014

DIY Door Wreath!

I saw a few pictures of adorable burlap ribbon door wreaths on Pinterest and on Etsy. All the super cute ones were ones I had to buy on Etsy for around $70 each… and that just wasn't happening. Since I couldn't find any type of tutorial that would make it look like I wanted on Pinterest...I took matters into my own hands.
These were my inspirations


So naturally I headed over to Hobby Lobby and I got all my ribbon on sale for 50% off and I bought a large wire wreath loop and my letter! 

After A LONG TIME I got as close as I could… and here was my final product!


It's not exactly the same as you can tell but I'm still really excited about it and so I had to share it with you all.  Besides the fact that a moth family has made their home in my wreath and every time I open the front door they all fly around me like crazy, I have really liked it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment