Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Families are Forever

My dear grandma LaRae passed away about a week and a half ago and last week we had her funeral.  I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have that I can be with my family forever and that this isn't the end. I had the opportunity to give the eulogy at the funeral, it was great to reflect on the great times I had with my grandma.  I would always go and stay at her house and growing up I always loved it.  It was a beautiful funeral and we couldn't of had a better day!

For the funeral I was in charge of the table decorations and so I went through tons of pictures to find some for the tables and I found this cute one of my dad when he was little!! I love it!!

At the viewing, Blake helping Callie 


And Lucy and Blake dancing


Logan and his mad skills


Our photobomber Logan



The original 7 Crosland kids! Great to have everyone together, even for just 24 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment