Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Whiskey Creek!

Stefan's uncle owns a huge ranch in Idaho called Whiskey Creek and were able to go up there this weekend with Stefan's family! It is so nice there, I would live there if I could! We had a blast shooting, four wheeling, swimming and lava, playing games, and my new found favorite thing GEOCACHING! Who knew that was a thing and who knew it was so much fun?! My sister-in-law Kelly's fiancĂ© Cody is into it and so Stefan, Paige, Kelly, Cody and I went on a little adventure and it was so much fun!! Paige found it at the ice caves.  For those of you like me who don't know what it is…. Basically its a treasure hunt! There is some website where people post the coordinates and you put it in your GPS and go find it.  It's just like a small container or something that has a list of names and you sign your "geocaching user name" and the date.  It sounds weird… because it is… but obviously I am not a professional at this as you could tell from my attempt to explain it. Just take my word, it's fun! I didn't take very many pictures… but here is a few!




Notice my freaking cute Deathly Hallows hat that my cute sister in law Paige made for me!!


We took this picture at the fish hatchery! Which is disgusting how many fish there are, but kinda cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment