Friday, November 29, 2013

Stefan's 24th!

Stefan turned 24 this past Tuesday! That was our first birthday for us to spend together.  It was so fun!
He had work during the day so he was gone for the majority of the day, but when he was home we had a great time.  We went to dinner and then after we had friends over and had cake and ice cream for Stefan and his twin sister Paige.
Dinner!


 I made "Better Than Sex Cake" and it was super easy and a big hit!


Stef and Paige blowing out the candles... The picture is blurry but its the only one I got!


For those who know Stefan you know that he is one of the selfless people you will meet.  I definitely married up.  He is so amazing and a huge example to me everyday.  It's obvious that he is amazing because he can handle me and that is not easy to do. I never would of thought that I would be married at 19 to someone like him! I definitely lucked out. Happy Birthday Stef!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment